Thursday, April 9, 2015

You are my favorite

I come visit you every time something seems to go wrong. I'm so happy your close and I can be with you in less than 5 minutes. You make me feel better even with your absence. You make me feel something people who are on earth can't even make me feel while you aren't even here. 

I just get out my blanket and lay down next to you. You're all I need on nights like this. I'll play some of our favorite jams. I'll put on some sad music and cry my eyes out. 

I'm that graveyard girl. That graveyard girl that comes at midnight and 2am to sit in the cemetery all night with her sister. 

I miss you.. you know. I miss you. I don't want this pain anymore and it's not getting any better. People forget. They forget. They move on and that's what hurts the most. You feel sad and people make it seem like you should move on already. "It's been long enough" they say. "Time heals." No. No it doesn't. 

Pain is still there... In that hole in your heart that will never heal.

1 comment:

  1. This made me hurt. made my heart hurt.
    I teared up a little.
    I miss her too, and I love you.

    I love you:)

    ReplyDelete