Tuesday, April 7, 2015

They still fit

"A lady once stopped me on the street, I was wearing white shoes she said I'm glad your stickin with the white shoes. It makes me feel better" 

Shoes. The topic is shoes. 

I love shoes and hate shoes. You've got to find the right ones... Some may look pretty and cost hundreds of dollars... but they hurt like a mother. Some look ugly and not the most flattering but are the comfiest shoes you have ever worn. Some you have had for 6 years you love them so much and refuse to give them up or throw them out. (Yes I actually have a pair my dad got me in 6th grade. They still fit.) and you've got shoes that you never even wore you just bought them cause they looked cool.

Shoes are like people.  

1 comment:

  1. Sure like this comparison. Really simple, and fun to read! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete