Sunday, March 22, 2015

Stay a little longer

I missed you so much
I'm so happy you came back to visit me
I love when you come to visit me

There is a certain happiness only you can give me. No one else has ever given me that kind of happiness and it scares me a little. What if I can't be with you forever... What if something happens and I can never find that happiness again?  I'm scared because what I have with you is so real. 

It's real. None of that fake bullshit that surrounds us. You're the only real thing I've got right now but I don't even have you 100%. You're gone a lot.  

You come to visit sometimes but it's not enough. When you visit it's nothing but laughs, smiles, and kisses on the forehead and "I've missed yous" 

I just wish you could stay a little longer. 

5 comments:

  1. Mmm (snapping so much)
    this is all to real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You're gone a lot." i think that line spoke more truth than ive heard all day and its sunday today

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really sweet and cute and i like it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. "You're the only real thing I've got right now but I don't even have you 100%." yes. yes. yes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "No one else has ever given me that kind of happiness and it scares me a little"

    Yes yes yes!!!!! Why is finding someone you care a lot about so scary? This post was so relatable and real.

    ReplyDelete